The recipe I tried this week was a
dessert called Grandma’s Gingersnap cookies. These cookies taste absolutely amazing
either after a good meal or just as a nice snack. They taste like gingerbread
cookies, only better! I find that they are
best when they come right out of the oven because they are still warm and soft.
If you follow the directions of the recipe, you will definitely be satisfied. These
cookies are great for absolutely any occasion, not just Christmas time and they
will be a family favorite because both kids and adults will love them! However,
over time, keeping these cookies in a jar will not do because they get hard and
crunchy. So unless you plan on eating the whole batch of cookies you make
within the first day or two, I suggest putting a piece of white bread in the
cookie jar or bag to keep them moist and soft so that they will stay delicious for
a couple of weeks. I recommend to all of you out there to try these cookies
because they are truly fantastic!
Grandma's Gingersnap Cookies
Ingredients:
Directions:
|
No comments:
Post a Comment